X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

That thing is going to be collecting dust
    It is indeed quite tarnished already.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• I found a positive. Wait til WSU gets a decent lead in the first half and live-bet the opponent on the money line for good +$. Seems to be a proven trend….

thats the only positive I have tho. This team and its coaching are uninspiring, to put it nicely.
      -Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind-

GO SHOX!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockRef View Post

I was told there is no such thing as a dumb PG.
        Then Bell comes along to disprove this theory. Drexel probably paid for his travel costs to get to Wichita.

He is just bad.

That is all.
        Bell really is NOT a PG. That's all we got after Cortes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slalomshocker View Post
          I found a positive. Wait til WSU gets a decent lead in the first half and live-bet the opponent on the money line for good +$. Seems to be a proven trend….

thats the only positive I have tho. This team and its coaching are uninspiring, to put it nicely.
          But won't Vegas expect that at this point?
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Bell really is NOT a PG. That's all we got after Cortes.
            So our choices are a really bad PG or not a PG

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

So our choices are a really bad PG or not a PG
              Mills doesn't believe PGs matter
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                For those counting, this is the third first year head coach... In our own conference... To beat us. We were down double digits in every game. Including two schools that have clearly had less success than us in recent years and were left with even worse teams to start with. 2 of those schools are currently sitting in the top couple spots in conference.

Crazy the only school it's impossible to have success year one is at WSU.
                This isn't the "gotcha" that you think it is. We have an entire thread dedicated to the lack of NIL opportunities. Multiple threads constantly complaining about the inability and lack of skill our players have. Meanwhile, you post the same comment that you've post in every thread since the summer while scrolling through your spreadsheet of first year coaches.

Comment

• 50% from 2, 10% from 3... Maybe don't shoot so many 3's?

Comment

• Originally posted by shocker43 View Post

This isn't the "gotcha" that you think it is. We have an entire thread dedicated to the lack of NIL opportunities. Multiple threads constantly complaining about the inability and lack of skill our players have. Meanwhile, you post the same comment that you've post in every thread since the summer while scrolling through your spreadsheet of first year coaches.
                    This isn't the gotcha you think it is either. It's actually a sad sad response that is disconnected from reality.

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

But won't Vegas expect that at this point?
                      in the spirit of your point, you’d sure think so! But honestly, if it’s not Memphis or FAU… you’ll get +$ with a WSU 8-10 point lead.
                      -Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind-

GO SHOX!

Comment

• Another go to player in Pryor at clutch time. He is deliberate on throws but made them all.

Same O Same O for Shocks. Another bad shooting on 3's. And a 16 point run for UCF with some nice half-time adjustments for USF. Our man to man D does not help out much when our players get beat BUT YET, we avoid the zone as often as FSF avoids picking our Shocks to lose on a prediction thread.

So close but no cigars or Conference play wins.. Let's try again and improve on playing more inside out on offense and quit shooting too many threes. On D, can't we try an aggressive Zones some and not give away so many uncontested layups please?

SN will stick with these beloved Shocks no matter what. Most of us can't help it.
                        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• I became a Shocker fan in 1966. There have been many ups and downs. But I have never felt like this.

Comment

• We can all take solice that we will no doubt get a lovely letter of apology from the league concerning the inappropriate changing of a common foul call during a review.

Comment

• When Bell has the ball and drives to a guarded rim, I believe one of three things happens, each with the same frequency:

1. Dumb turnover.
                              2. A shot so bad that it may as well be a turnover.
                              3. He stops short of the rim and floats a short-range jumper, which has about a 50% chance of going in.

Add all that up and we've got about a 16.6% success rate when Bell drives to a guarded rim.

The fact that he was out there in crunch time infuriates me.
                              Last edited by rjl; January 21, 2024, 03:53 PM.
                              The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• Bad coaching and average to below average players.

Comment

Working...
                                X